The delivery of a child is a very important and responsible step in every family. This time is special for both future moms and future dads.
Smalljoys and Whatsparenting decided to show you 30 photographic proofs that pregnant women should be treated not only with gentleness but also with a sense of humor.
30. “I’m fat, I’m pregnant, and I have no shame.”
29. “My wife wanted to make sure that someone took a picture of the expression on our faces when our daughter was born today. So I took one.”
28. That feeling when every phrase, even the most romantic, sounds like food.
27. “My pregnant wife claims to have found the perfect onesie for our soon-to-be-born son.”
26. “My wife is pregnant (after 7 years of trying). Since we are both gamers, these are 2 of the pictures we used to announce it.”
25. “Mom wanted to see how far along my wife was in her pregnancy…so we sent her this.”
24. Forget the question “Why?”
23. “I’m pregnant. My cat’s POSITIVE I grew them bigger just for him to sit on.”
22. Who cares about manners?
21. “My cousin is the cutest pregnant girl ever.”
20. Food disappears from our home all the time.
19. “My pregnant wife practices swaddling on our confused puppy.”
18. I’m afraid that one cake won’t be enough.
17. “My pregnant friend won the best costume award this year.”
16. “LMAO! My poor hubby! Maybe if they made the vanilla in Neopolitan ice cream taste better, I’d eat it!” :-)
15. When you never know for sure…
14. “Someone’s enjoying the game today! 😉”
13. “My pregnant wife couldn’t quite reach the table. She improvised.”
12. “When your wife wants honey but not any of the 4 different types you already have, so you go to the store to get another 5-lb container of a different kind.”
11. Is it a long list, in your opinion?
10. But this list is definitely long. Desserts haven’t even been included yet.
9. Husbands should know the truth.
8. “My wife is pregnant. I made her this shirt to wear!”
7. “My pregnant wife sent me to the store at 9:30 p.m. last night to get these items.”
6. “When my pregnant wife says there is nothing in the fridge…”
5. Remember, pickles are a must!
4. “Wifey is too pregnant to paint her own toenails.”
3. “Pregnant women can be vicious. This is my wife trolling me at breakfast.”
2. Be both, whatever both it is.
1. “My husband sure knows how to make a pregnant, bloated girl feel special on her birthday.”