Parenthood is not only about educating your children, but it’s also about coming up with new inventive ways to trick them. How can you make them clean up? How can you hide the fact that the last piece of candy was eaten by their mother? Just look at the amazing things parents have invented to keep things calm at home.
At SmallJoys, we’re amazed by the imaginations of these 25 parents. Maybe you’ll find some of their tricks useful!
1. “It was my husband’s turn to feed her…”
2. This is simply genius.
3. A dad has to do what a dad has to do to make a bottle.
4. A perfect place? We think it’s a perfect crime.
5. When it’s too hot to play outside:
6. A mother who’s really good at negotiations
7. Testing a new gyro scooter
8. They probably didn’t break the rules too often.
9. How to cool down nuggets quickly before the children get burned:
10. Mothers know that everything depends on the point of view.
11. Sometimes you have to take desperate measures.
12. Because simply wiping it off is too boring.
13. How to make cleaning interesting:
14. When you not only have 2 sons but also a good sense of humor:
15. How to trick children into eating vegetables:
16. Children don’t need to know that birthdays only happen once a year.
17. If your children are constantly trying to get out of the playpen, just make it bigger!
18. Parents are ready to do anything to make their children eat healthy food.
19. How to wash your children and not flood the house:
View this post on Instagram
No bathtub? Here's the solution: baby pool in the shower cabin. ? It's also handy when travelling. The best part is that the little ones can splash all they want and the floor stays dry. ? . . Keine Badewanne im Haus? Hier ist die Lösung: Planschbecken in der Dusche als Badewannenersatz. Das Beste daran ist, dass sie Kleinen planschen können so viel sie wollen und der Boden bleibt tortzdem trocken. ? Auch eine gute Alternative auf Reisen. . . . . . . . . #momlife #lifehack #momhack #bathroomhack #babyhack #kleinesbadezimmer #dusche #planschbecken #mamablogger_de #toddlerlife #homehack #familyhack #parenthacks #mammablogger #showerhacks #travelhacks #reisenmitkind #reisenmitbaby #foreldreogbarn #reisemedbarntips #foreldretips #babytips #planschbeckenhack #babypool #barnebasseng #påbadet #litebad #mamablog #mamahilfe
20. This is really cunning.
21. “I ate my father’s cake and he locked the fridge!”
22. 21st-century punishment looks like this:
23. A cute bat is the best gift a father could give.
24. The best tip for parents who want to sleep:
25. A quick way to destroy your kids’ faith…
What happens when you ask your mom for a cool bookmark.
Yes, that is a photo of this poor kid’s mom.
When your mom works for a box factory.
Your childhood is pretty much doomed.
Sometimes moms just love to show off their children.
And they don’t know when they’ve crossed a line… or do they?
When your mom sends you an email with the subject “She won the contest.”
And this is what you find when you open it.
“Alright mom, I get it.”
“You’re the world’s greatest mother, now knock it off.”
A special Easter care package from mom.
Looks like there’s some bottled up rage here.
When mom and dad got jokes.
But you’d rather they keep it to themselves.
The greatest 18th birthday cake ever.
It’s so personal and thoughtful.
When the mormons insist on speaking to your mom.
She puts them to work.
This was obviously a really important phone call.
You should have picked up when she called.
How would you react if your mom met Waka Flocka before you did?
And on top of that, got a photo with him.
I don’t think you’re the one that’s supposed to be up there with Santa, mom.
Give the kids their rightful turns.
When your brother’s a wuss, and your mom agrees.
Couldn’t have written the letter any better.
When mom has had enough with all the boys in the household.
This will teach them for never washing their dishes.
When she’s so focused that she has to get into that low squat.
Alright mom, any day now.
When all your friends’ moms like to hang out together, including your mom.
They’ll take every chance they get to mock you all.
When you’re a server and your mom comes in to eat.
I hope she received mediocre service.
Shame on you, Hailey, for being a cyber bully.
Kuddos to you mom for catching her.
The baby’s first pina colada.
Awww, what a special moment.
A mom that’s over the top but doing it right.
This is mom level 1000.
“Hey mom, I do have a life.”
“And it involves training to be the very best Pokemon trainer ever.”
When your mom sends you a photo of her and her new friend in Jamaica.
Who just happens to be a drug dealer.
Classic mom move.
I wonder if these socks get pressure about finding a match.
When mom is tired of answering everyone’s repetitive questions.
This is actually a very good idea.