According to researchers, the number of books at home significantly impacts a child’s educational success. It’s even more important than their parents’ education, family economic situation, or the country they live in. But not all books are equally helpful.
Smalljoys and Whatsparenting have found a number of books parents should carefully study alone before reading them to their children. We’re sure this collection will amaze you!
1. I would prefer a night of loneliness then.
2. Are there no toys in this household?
3. Is this about a morning of being hungover?
4. This is one superpower no one wants around.
5. But he seems so cute and funny…
6. It’s nice to meet you too!
7. Is this an order? What will happen if I don’t?
8. Even the apple? I’m not ready for this book.
9. I know that feeling, bro.
10. I wish I had read this when I was a child.
11. It’s better to be prepared for adult life.
12. When you want to be the only child in your family:
13. Ah, thank you for the clarification!
14. This weird activity
15. The dog and the cat are more surprised than anyone else.
16. What happened to the little girl?
17. Plip, plip, plip?
18. A very optimistic finding
19. Me too, to be honest
20. So… What’s the difference?
21. Mommy’s black eye and fluffy face