“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up,” said well-known Spanish painter, sculptor and designer Pablo Picasso. Kids’ creativity and imaginations have no limits and they fill their parents’ life with fun, laughter, and surprises. Take a look at some of these kids’ most hilarious moments caught on camera along with a bonus picture perfectly portraying the mood every parent has felt at least once in their life.
Smalljoys has collected a series of shots where kids showed their artistic nature and boundless imagination in funny scenarios.
1. A striking resemblance!
2. Some kids are born disciplined.
3. This cow must have done something terrible…
4. “My son’s hide-and-go-seek spot”
5. First steps in make-up…
6. This girl drew a pillow on the pavement and went down for a nap.
7. “My daughter’s Tamagotchi died today.”
8. The way this kid is sleeping
9. This is what it means to have your own opinion:
10. “Her teacher specifically requested the kids try their best to spell out the words.”
11. “There’s a bear in the kitchen raiding our freezer. What do I do? Do I feed her?”
12. “For her 10th birthday, my daughter wanted lasagna.”
14. When Christmas gets you down:
15. Generosity in its purest form
17. Can you find a child in this pic?
18. Who knew dishwashers were so functional?
19. Meet the kid with the most elaborate imagination!
20. They’ve reached a compromise.
BONUS: “The wife and I had a night away from the 2-year-old. I think she enjoyed herself at the baseball game.”
Above all else, you think about getting some sleep
This might be a joint nap with the baby when out and about for the day…
…or in a nice comfortable bed.
You’d even settle for your baby’s crib!
Of course, it would be ideal if everyone fell asleep at the same time.
You’re surprised to discover that your baby has the ability to cry constantly for hours on end
And then just when you think it’s never going to stop…
…the long-awaited peace and quiet finally sets in.
Their first bath doesn’t always go as planned
Sometimes, they really don’t like that bubble bath you bought specially for them.
Even simple things like eating can become quite tricky
It takes time to perfect this skill, but you’ll get there eventually.
The chances are, even if you manage to take a bite, your kid will be checking what you’re doing with great interest.
Whereas your baby will happily put whatever it finds into its mouth
Parts of its body, for example.
Except for food. It won’t eat food.
You can’t expect to be able to just sit your child down and feed it without any fuss.
No, you have to use all your skill and cunning to achieve this goal.
During their first year, we’re always waiting for the next bit of progress
Finally, he’s started crawling. Although now he’s mobile, he can get into all kinds of trouble!
And end up in the most unexpected places.
Their first attempts to stand up are always a moment of pure joy.
But then this quickly turns to fear — what if he falls over?
Lots of dads quickly learn how to cope with their newborn
They always find a way to keep their little one busy.
And to get him to sleep.
And sometimes they even manage to clean up!
Those with pets will know that our four-legged friends are often as good with the kids as their parents
Cats are great at keeping baby calm, for example.
Even kittens know how to help!
Big dogs are also great helpers when it comes to helping mom and dad.
However difficult the first months and years are, caring for a child is the foundation for bringing a family together. So remember — don’t try to rush things, and just enjoy this wonderful moment in your life for what it is.